Our team here at Creation Technologies is GROWING rapidly and we are looking for qualified individuals to join our awesome team!
No experience? We are willing to train the right person!
We are looking for a Electronics PCB Assembler. We offer a lot of internal training and are passionate about internal growth opportunities.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we welcome you to read the following job description and apply TODAY!
SHIFT: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Work as part of a team along the production line to manually assemble mechanical and electronic components of complex and high density products.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: *
- Manual assembly of electronic components including complex and high density projects according to assembly books, custom specs and quality standards.
- Perform hand soldering, inspection and rework of all thru-hole, SMT, mixed assemblies and custom parts as per Engineering specifications and IPC workmanship standards
- Component preparation, placement and installation
- Final assembly and/or pack and ship as required
- Mechanical assembly as required
- Participate in training and certification programs to ensure job knowledge and skillset requirements are updated regularly.
- Participate in all team level quality improvement initiatives
- Previous experience working on SMT/TH or Mix Tech assemblies is an asset
- Previous experience working in Electronics or Manufacturing companies is an asset
- Experience in soldering TH and SMT components is an asset
- Ability to read and understand assembly documentation
- Ability to rework printed circuit assemblies and replacing components is an advantage
- A positive team attitude
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs
- Colour identification is a requirement for this role
Job Type: Full-time