PART TIME / Full time seasonal
$14.00 /hour - $14.55/ hour
HOURS ARE DAYTIME; POTENTIALLY 6:30AM TO 2:00PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- Food production skills. Cooking, baking and following recipes
- Paper work experience. Filling out forms and filing paperwork.
- Daily production duties as required which may include baking, sandwich and salad production, main entrée production, desserts, short order, beverages, etc.
- Daily sanitation duties as required which may include general equipment and facility cleaning
- Securing all Compass Assets and Products after hours. Ensure everything is locked before leaving each day.
- Maintaining Compass Group Canada’s Health & Safety Standards
Be physically able to perform duties assigned as per position description
Proven ability to work independently and take initiative.
Thorough working knowledge of standards and procedures
Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changing working routines and priorities
Must possess excellent organizational skills.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Positive attitude and a genuine desire to serve customers.
Ability to work as a member of a team.
Candidates for this job must fit the criteria as
posted in the ad.
Candidates must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Candidates must be open to constant changing tasks.
2 years Kitchen experience is an asset however not
- Excellent customer service skills a must!
Cash register experience including debit.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you qualify and wish to be contacted, please attach your resume to your profile.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!