The Administrative Assistant is accountable to provide direct customer service and telephone duties at reception and perform other administrative duties as assigned to support multiple Agency programs.
- Post-secondary Certificate/Diploma in Office Administration and/or equivalent experience
- Administrative & customer/client service experience
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office Programs required
- Criminal & Judicial Matters Record Check, Children’s Aid Society Declaration/Release required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $32,966.00 to $37,086.00 /year