Fantastic LSAT Teaching Opportunity Available!
Teaching is a calling. You have not only the smarts, but the presentation skills, teaching aptitude, and empathy to help others learn. If you're looking for an opportunity to help motivated students take on a big challenge, you should join our team!
The Princeton Review is Canada’s leader in standardized test preparation because we put our students first! We are looking for highly skilled and motivated teachers for our LSAT program in Vancouver, Burnaby, and Surrey.
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is a half-day standardized exam that tests students on their mastery of acquired reading and verbal reasoning skills for the purpose of assessing applicants for Canadian and American law schools. The test is administered four times a year.
Our Permanent Part-time LSAT Instructor positions are ideal for full-time and part-time Law students, law professionals, or for those in related fields such as History, Philosophy, Sociology, or Political Sciences. If you teaching experience and a passion for problem solving – we want to hear from you!
Our classes meet on local campuses--commonly in the evenings and on weekends during the school year, and during the day over the summer months. The position is flexible: teachers can usually take on as much or as little teaching as they like. Depending on a prospect’s location, he or she may also be able to teach at more than one location over the course of the year.
- Build your teaching skills and resume
- Our compensation is competitive and includes paid training, admin work, and prep time
- Textbooks and lessons plans are provided; no marking required!
- Additional professional development opportunities: private tutoring, online teaching, content development, and teacher training
- We are looking for inspiring and enthusiastic teachers!
- Relevant university degree or equivalent background
- Minimum LSAT score of 160 (ideally 165+) for our Fundamentals program; Minimum LSAT score of 171 (or 98th percentile) for our Ultimate program
- Teaching, TA-ing, or tutoring experience in a university setting is preferred
- Successful completion of our rigorous TPR Instructor Certification Program
- Excellent presentation and oral/communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to exercise judgment and work independently
- Ability to manage and prioritize student needs and job responsibilities
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as below:
- Apply at https://www.princetonreview.com/corporate/careers/teach-for-princeton-review
- Indicate that you found the posting on Indeed
- Please report your official LSAT score from LSAC, if applicable, or you will be asked to write a free Princeton Review copy of the LSAT to supplement
Job Type: Part-time
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)