The key responsibility of this role is to ensure that the day-to-day operations at our business run smoothly. This individual will be responsible for creating, justifying and improving operational strategies, and will lead the team in their day-to-day operation. The Operational Manager will work with other departments to assess objectives and monitor short term and long term goals.
- Maintain and improve the operational efficiency of a production facility.
- Monitor production schedules and oversee the completion of tasks within deadlines.
- Oversee quality control and ensure that all products meet required standards.
- Supervise administrative and production staff to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
- Perform basic accounting functions.
- Manage a team of employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour