Become part of a company that has prospered 48 years. Your enthusiasm for superior customer service, leadership and your passion for giving your best is what we need.
Our entire team meets for a weekly meeting, Tuesday mornings. Its a time to review our customers, take part in industry training and professional development. Your skills will increase and grow. You will grow too, with our company. Year round employment is available.
Our niche is caring for high end homes and businesses in the Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga area.
Located at Guelph Line and Dundas in Burlington, we are close to bus transportation, the 407 Dundas (1 km.) approximately 3 km. north of the QEW.
Enjoy what you do and you'll never work another day in your life! A healthy, well kept, beautiful, property gives a great sense of pride to our customers and to you!
No mandatory weekend or statutory holiday work. Most days, you'll be back in the yard by 4:30. Lots of daylight left to enjoy!
- 2+ years’ experience as crew leader
- Strong leadership, delegation and motivation skills
- Ability to organize and execute schedules
- Ability to train and motivate staff
- Manage tracking paperwork
- Clean driving record – supply abstract
- Ability to keep equipment in good condition and be able to do minor repairs onsite as needed
Communicate with customers effectively and build relationships to benefit both the customer and Green Thumb Landscaping
- Train staff on use of equipment and knowledge of landscape health and grooming
- Represent Green Thumb Landscaping with a professional appearance and image
- Adhere to all safety procedures and ensure staff are trained and respect all aspects of safety
- Complete all paperwork accurately
Safety of loading and transporting equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $900.00 to $1,100.00 /week
- Leadership Landscape Maintenance: 2 years (Required)
- Burlington, ON (Preferred)
- Ontario (Preferred)