To support our continued growth and provide excellence in customer service and satisfaction, Reliance Holmes Heating & Cooling, a Reliance Home Comfort company, is looking for a high energy and results focused individual for the following role:
About the Company
Reliance™ has been providing affordable, reliable home heating, cooling, hot water, water purification and plumbing products and services to Canadians for more than 50 years. Our customers know they can count on us for fast, friendly, knowledgeable service and advice – and that’s comfortable!
Every day, 2,300 Reliance team members focus on delivering a great customer experience, attracting great talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. In 2019 alone, we have donated over $650,000 to United Way and $100,000 in equipment to Habitat for Humanity. This untiring dedication is what will drive profitable growth and help us fulfill our vision: to be the fastest growing and the largest provider of heating and cooling systems, and water heater, plumbing and water purification services in North America.
Reliance is a $800 million business today having doubled in size over the past five years. We are proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures for the second consecutive eligible year, while our CEO Sean O’Brien was recognized as one of Canada’s most admired CEOs, and a Glassdoor ‘Best Places to Work’ winner.
Reliance is passionate about our team members’ growth and success. We proudly offer a Technical Training Assistance Program, access to tuition reimbursement and additional paid apprentice leave for eligible team members. Progressing team members’ careers helps us maintain our reputation of having the most knowledgeable technical Team Members in the HVAC industry.
Join a dynamic team who collaboratively works under the banner of the most recognized home comfort brand in North America. As a Reliance team member, you will have the opportunity to continuously learn, grow skill sets, receive individualized training, and help customers by providing them with well-informed product advice. Your primary role will be to offer outstanding service and customer support during in-field visits.
Why Work With Us?
- A generous compensation plan
- Paid training
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- Company vehicle with the ability to take home
- Paid tuition and expenses towards a trades licence
- EI top-up payments during apprentice leave
- All tools are provided
- Ability to win a President’s Award along with a trip for two
- 47% of our current management were hired here as technical team members.
- Cross-functional career opportunities
- Relocation opportunities
- Individualized career progression plans
- History of no layoffs
- Successfully completed grade 12
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs (and greater with assistance)
- Strong organizational skillset
- Experience with inventory systems
- Hold a Class G Driver’s License
- Demonstrate a strong verbal or written communication skillset
- G3 gas license or higher not required, but preferred
- Lead in logistical requirements
- Reconcile inventory against existing systems
- Replenish inventory based on existing min/max levels
- Proactive staging for pending installations
- Contribute to Reliance’s high standards of health and safety
Reliance Home Comfort is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.