Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
For this role, we are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in Canada
About the Position:
The Account Executive Major 2 is responsible for selling Ceridian’s HCM solutions to mid-market companies in their assigned geography.
- Bilingualism (English/French) is preferred for this position*
- Attains sales quota by creating and executing a business plan to exceed revenue goals and expand Ceridian’s value
- Develops mutually beneficial relationships with C suite and other key decision makers and influencers in assigned vertical or geography
- Leverages knowledge of prospect’s business and industry, as well as Ceridian’s HCM capabilities to establish value and create new opportunities
- Establishes and executes sales strategies that effectively present a solid business case to prospects using competitive intelligence to best leverage Ceridian
- Leads sales engagement and involves resources as needed to address prospect’s needs and business problem(s)
- Conducts negotiations on behalf of Ceridian to secure sales that represent good business within current sales framework, authorities, and practices
Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Captures all relevant information in CRM system
- Follows all defined processes and timelines
- Keeps current on Ceridian processes and any relevant changes
Maintain technical knowledge
- Completes HCM Certifications and maintains product proficiency in order to effectively explain the value of Dayforce HCM solutions and how they differ from competitors
- Effectively communicates how Ceridian HCM applications solve business problems
- Completes HCM Certifications and maintains product proficiency in order to effectively explain and value of Dayforce HCM solutions and how they differ from competitorsDemonstrate the
- Segment is 100-1499 employee count
- Bilingual (English/French) is required for this position
- 5+ years successful experience in software/technology sales
- Proven track-record of prospecting, developing and closing new business
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales objectives in B2B sales over the course of several years
- Experience in consultative sales engagements in HR technology, ERP software or a directly related field
- Proven ability to develop relationships with mid-level and C-suite leaders by leveraging a strong understanding of business drivers, value expectations and business case components
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate with internal and external constituents
- Moderate to extensive travel required, depending upon assigned territory
- Valid driver's license required
- Bilingual is required for this position
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.