Minerva Research Labs Ltd are the manufacturers and marketers of Gold Collagen® , presently sold in 35 countries worldwide.
Our mission is to provide the world with the best in skincare innovation.
There's nothing quite like finding a place to work that’s filled with passion, opportunities to grow and lots fabulously talented people. Here at MINERVA, we’ve got all of that and a whole lot more. If you share our values and sense of beauty, are full of personality and want to build your career with one of the fastest-growing premium beauty brands in the world, join MINERVA today. We’ll help you to grow, develop and progress in an environment that really is second to none.
As one of our GOLD COLLAGEN® Brand Ambassadors, you will be based in Ontario Canada stores, your main responsibilities will be to promote GOLD COLLAGEN® in-store at events while increasing sales and educating customers on GOLD COLLAGEN®.
Full and Part-Time, Ontario-based self-employed positions available.
Hourly rate plus Commissions based on Experience.
Job Description - Roles and Responsibilities
The Beauty Ambassador represents the image, products, and culture of the company to the customer. Their primary responsibility is customer service, education, and sales, achieved through exceptional customer engagement and communication skills, product knowledge and artistic abilities. The interaction with the customer is intended to be something like a consultation.
Beauty Ambassador shall be driven by sharing their knowledge and passion for GOLD COLLAGEN ® brand and its innovative approach to beauty. The end goal -- support the GOLD COLLAGEN brand and drive sales in select retail stores.
The main objectives shall be:
- Offer a consultative, genuine and friendly experience to all our customers and inform them of GOLD COLLAGEN products/benefits and philosophies
- To interact as much as possible with consumers visiting the stores. Smiling. Offering samples or tasting sessions, educating consumers about the product benefits in accordance with GOLD COLLAGEN procedure
- Impeccable presentation, looking professional, well-groomed in accordance with the GOLD COLLAGEN brand values of natural beauty
- Smile and provide welcoming, personal, professional service to all customers at all times
- Influence customers to buy GOLD COLLAGEN products
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, listen to the customer, ask questions, investigate preferences and make the experience interactive
- Seek opportunities to make an emotional connection with the customer and ensure they have an exceptional experience
- Actively participate in in-store events and new product launches
- Actively participate in MINERVA's training sessions
- Actively participate in cleaning display units, tools and testers throughout the day
- Assist daily replenishment, maintain appropriate levels throughout the day and assist with in-store inventory counts
- Communicate low on stock and out of stocks to the Retail Manager
In addition to the objectives listed above from time to time, the Company may request at its own discretion the engagement of the Beauty Ambassador on additional objectives, initiatives or priorities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Impeccable presentation, looking professional (for illustration the same level which would be expected of a flight attendant) with hair clean, well-styled, nail in order and natural makeup all in accordance with GOLD COLLAGEN grooming and image standards, values and dress code
- Develop good working relationships with the store manager
- Be able to act with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice. Adhere to store security, health and safety and dress code procedures
- Be able to manoeuvre around sales floor and stock rooms, work with extra care needed when dealing with luxury products or merchandising and able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Effective planning, organisation, time management, problem-solving and "can-do" / positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Be able to travel to stores 100% of the working time
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the Retail store's flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
Key Performance Metrics:
1. Daily product sales
2. Level of engagement with customers
3. Adherence to GOLD COLLAGEN image, values and philosophy
4. Feedback from store managers
- Hourly rate plus Commissions based on Experience.
- If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognizes that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world’s leading liquid beauty supplement. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard work, commitment, and loyalty with a fantastic incentive package and very real opportunities for progression.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
- BRAND AMBASSADOR: 1 year (Preferred)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1 year (Preferred)
- SALES ASSISTANT: 1 year (Preferred)
- COSMETIC INDUSTRY: 1 year (Preferred)
- SALES MERCHANDISING: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service in the BEAUTY INDUSTRY: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service in Rexall and/or Shoppers Drug Mart stores : 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service in the NUTRITION INDUSTRY: 1 year (Preferred)