We are looking for talented and skilled Home Automation technician that has a strong work ethic and are proud of the quality of work they deliver to join our growing team. You will be working with clients across GTA.
· Ability to install and connect A/V equipment including Receivers/Amplifiers/TV's/Home Theaters.
· Retrofit A/V Equipment into existing installs and troubleshoot and correct problems.
· Ability to carry A/V Equipment to job sites.
· Ability to work on tall ladders.
· Experience with pulling, labeling and terminating structured cabling such as CAT6, RG6, speaker wiring, et in retrofit and new construction projects.
· Install Surveillance Cameras.
· Attention to detail and maintain a high level of cleanliness on all job sites.
· Must be able to work in small spaces and on uneven surfaces.
· Ability to work with computer
· Ability to work individually and as a part of team.
· Possess excellent customer service skills.
· Company service vehicle available for daytime work
· Residential or Commercial Audio and Video Equipment Installation and Connectivity: 2 years (Required)
· Cabling Installation and Connectivity: 2 years (Required)
· Customer Support: 2 years (Required)
Security and Safety:
· Clean Driving record (abstract)
· Credit check
· Criminal record check
Note - Candidate must be a resident of Canada. We are currently not accepting application from people not residing in Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
All of our employees must wear masks at the office and while in the presence of customers, suppliers and coworkers. We take COVID-19 seriously and expect our employees and customers to do their part.