Bethesda, a leader in the developmental services sector, requires a Full Time Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to our Southern Network of Specialized Care and Community Response Programs (CRP). Located in the Niagara region, we are a non-profit organization that provides a variety of services and supports for adults and children with special needs.
The successful applicant must have experience as an Administrative Assistant in a fast paced, demanding environment. This position requires an individual who understands the principles behind Bethesda’s mission and is able to meet those expectations with strong organizational and interpersonal skills. You will also demonstrate strong professional business ethics and standards.
Interested applicants must possess:
- College Diploma in Office Administration or related field is required
Three to Five years related experience is required
- Demonstrated proficiencies in Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Strong understanding of e-mail and the Internet/website development, administration, and monitoring
- Strong ability to organize and prepare reports, plans and evaluations
- The ability to create and maintain spreadsheets and databases
- The ability to transcribe minutes, and maintain variety of filing systems
- Experience coordinating meetings and events
- Experience developing and copy editing promotional materials (i.e. Brochures and Newsletters)
- General administrative duties including professional and polite office reception
- Ability to travel between various work locations
- Strong commitment to privacy and confidentiality with knowledge of pertinent legislation
- French/English Bilingualism is an asset
- A good attendance record is mandatory.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place