Superior Child is hiring part time art teacher(s) for our regular classes and Summer Camp!
- About Us
- Superior Child Education is a company striving to provide the highest quality education available to our students. We are looking for outstanding individuals to join our faculty team. We provide small class tutoring for students for 6 month-16 years and tailor each lesson to students’ individual needs. If you are passionate about teaching and love to see students learn and grow, then this is the right place for you!
- 1+ years of tutoring/teaching experience with children (preferred)
- Strong sketching and painting skills
- Ability to teach a variety of drawing: Sketch, Watercolor, Pastel, Charcoal, Crayon, Graphite and so on. (Please identify the types of drawing that you are able to teach)
- Strong skills of clay sculpture
- Plan and deliver lessons with proficiency
- Ability to inspire and motivate children
- Fluent English speakers or mandarin speakers
- Ability to prepare children and refer them to public performances/competitions/exams
- Responsibilities Include
- Plan & implement program activities based on children’s development and different needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and creative teaching style
- Responsible and punctuation
- Team worker
- Have an enthusiastic and warm approach with children
- Salary Range
- Based on relevant educational qualifications and experience
We would like to thank all applicants for applying, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to having you on our team!
Applicant Qualifications– Edit
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of tutoring/teaching experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $13.00-$31.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19