Do you know the manufacturing and/or distribution sector well, or do you have experience in integrated management solutions (ERP) implementation? Are looking for a company that will recognize your expertise and reward you by challenging you and pushing you to hone your skills?
EC Solutions is a dynamic, fast-growing company looking for people willing and able to work hard for their personal success and for that of the company. We are proud of our reputation. We consider our clients as partners; they appreciate our team’s guidance at every level of their business. Our expertise increases their profitability and provides them with an interesting return on invested capital, project after project.
The success of our projects is backed by extensive training programs, and relevant experience, under the expert guidance of seasoned professionals.
You will work in a stimulating environment, which values the expertise and personal qualities that each individual brings to the table. At EC Solutions, we invest in people so that we can all succeed together.
- Possibility to partially work from home following probation period.
- Dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to evolve in a stimulating work Environment favoring autonomy and self-organized employees
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Engaging company culture and Social club activities
ERP System Developer
EC Solutions Inc. is looking for Analyst Programmer to work in its Laval office. The candidate will join the development team consisting of a dozen developers and will work under the responsibility of the director of development.
- Write the technical analysis and built the test plan of the solution that will be proposed to the client.
- Discuss the best avenue to take with peers
- Identify technical issues
- Estimating required effort
- Develop solutions according to specifications accepted by customers
- Customization of the existing application (ERP)
- C# Development
- Integration test
- Preparing Dashboards and Reports
- Ensuring the quality of development.
- Insure program maintenance
- Support users in the integration phase
- Apply established development standards
- Analysis of anomalies related to the developed customizations (Bug)
- Reviewing of the integration of the solution with the applications in place
- Writing and updating documentation
- Integration at customer location
- Demonstration of the solution developed to the consultant (internal) and client
- Coordinate his work with that of several developers
- 3-7 Years of Experience as Programmer Analyst.
- C# programming experience (WinForms, Entity FrameWork, ADO.NET)
- Concepts SOA, WCF, XML, Web Services, IIS.
- Knowledge of SSRS and Crystal Report.
- Experience in development on ERP systems, ideally on an environment with its own FrameWork & development.
- General knowledge of business processes in Manufacturing & Distribution.
- Experience on Microsoft SQL (TSQL) 2010, 2012
- Good ability in functional and technical analysis, ideally on ERP applications
- Ability to work together on common issues
- Analytical capability for solving programming bugs
- Enthusiasm and easy to understand technologies
- Motivated to work in a team and to share responsibilities and knowledge
- Ability to work in a team on common issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients
- Must be bilingual (French and English)
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative attitude in sometimes stressful situations
- Autonomy and sense of initiative
- Problem solving skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Flexible Schedule
Our employees are teleworking and have the collaboration tools to maintain our operations.
- SSRS: 1 year (Required)
- ERP: 5 years (Required)
- C#: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19