Three Point Turn Inc. - Toronto, ON
Three Point Turn Inc. is looking for a talented and motivated individual who wants to gain invaluable experience in digital marketing field. Join the creative and marketing team that has over 3 decades of combined experience in branding and design. Learn about building a high-growth start up brand from the ground up. Get ready for a great opportunity, the challenge of a lifetime and a ceiling so high your head will spin. Get ready for Three Point Turn Inc.
Our Promise to You
At Three Point Turn Inc., we strive to make everyday a fun, valuable work experience, where team members are encouraged, supported, and giving the chance to do work that is meaningful to them. We have all the perks, sure, but the big thing at Three Point Turn Inc. is very simple: we treat each and every team member the way we want to be treated. From flex hours to team driven personal development plans, Three Point Turn Inc. is responsible for giving you a work experience that you enjoy, that you excel at, and that you can balance with the rest of your life.
We all wear a number of hats here, but the focus will be on marketing & some creative. You will be working with the marketing team and are responsible for assisting with sales materials, content generation, editing, strategy, PPC, client creative/digital, WordPress maintenance and marketing support, maintenance and optimization.
This will include (but will not be limited to):
- Create visuals for website and online advertising
- Design/layout/update products and documentation
- Create marketing campaigns and execute on the strategies created
- Thorough understanding and expertise in managing SEO, Google Analytics and generating reports to analyze and interpret data
- Building and executing strategic tactical digital marketing plans to support growth objectives
- Managing the development, content creation and translation of customer, vendor and internal digital communications including websites, digital advertising, social media advertising, and other digital outlets
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization
- Ensuring consistency, accuracy and integration in all marketing and brand communications
- A thorough understanding of, and interest in, the e-commerce industry with broad exposure to B2B technologies
You You’ve got skills, mad skills, but these, in particular, would really help:
- Bachelors/Diploma/Certificate in Graphic Design or similarly self-taught or currently enrolled in a program teaching Digital Marketing in relevant field
- Sales and or Marketing experience
- Social Media Marketing, Graphic Design, Photography, & Photo Editing
- WordPress experience/development knowledge
- Print and digital production knowledge
- Adobe Studio efficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Motivated, personable and outgoing with a sense of humour
- Represents a knowledgeable and professional image to customer organizations
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to learn and convey technical solutions quickly
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high degree of patience
- Strong creative skills and design program proficiency
- The need to be the best at everything you do
- Fundamental understanding of HTML / CSS
This is a 3-month unpaid internship (9am-5pm), however interns receive a monthly stipend and transit reimbursement with the opportunity to move into a larger marketing or creative role at Three Point Turn Inc., as our growth objectives are titanic. We look forward to hearing from you with a resume and cover letter.
About the Company
Our mission is to help progressive companies imagine, create, and monetize innovative solutions. The successful candidate will create complete software products from design to implementation, both independently and as part of a team.
We want you to view your career as a skill tree, branching out beyond the linear progression of many traditional development shops.
Job Type: Internship
- Toronto, ON
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
- Adobe Suite: 1 year (Required)
- graphic design: 1 year (Required)