QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR - MIDNIGHT SHIFT
- Complete regular audits throughout the shift, ensuring the quality of Omex parts.
- Verify dimensions, ensure proper identification of product, sign off on first-offs, report products or processes found to be non-conforming.
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of specific customer application of products for inspection, testing and evaluation of these applications.
- Provide assistance to Production personnel concerning any quality related issue.
- Ensure that checking fixtures and inspection gauges are available to operators.
- Complete first-off/last-off inspections.
- Perform in process inspection.
- Complete Customer Specific performance testing & analysis, as outlined on Control Plan.
- Document all inspection results to comply with Customer and Omex requirements.
- Issue hold tags for any discrepant/suspect material or parts.
- Assist with PPAP submissions.
- Thorough knowledge of using gauges and various measuring & testing equipment
- Ability to interpret drawings and engineering specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of GD&T, an asset
- Knowledge of TS16949/QS14001/ISO/IATF16949
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, preferred but not required
- Understanding of Quality systems and inspection
- Ability to work independently
- Work in an organized, professional and cooperative manner
- Communicate effectively, give and receive instructions accurately
SHIFT - Sunday to Thursday - 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
Midnight Shift Premium - $.75/hr
If you have the required qualifications and would like to work in a growing environment, please send your resume via mail, email or drop off to:
Omex Manufacturing ULC
PO Box 546
251 Lorne Ave
Stratford, ON N5A 6T7
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, but will only be interviewing candidates, whose skills, experience and qualifications best meet the requirements of the position.
We are committed to providing an equitable and accessible environment. We will make reasonable accommodation, based on any of the human rights protected grounds, to support candidates to participate in the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Quality Assurance: 3 years (Preferred)