Scheduling Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
MacKenzie Orthodontics – Saint John, NB
The successful candidate should have superior written and verbal communication skills with an ability to respond to all calls, emails, online chat requests from clients and assist with other administrative related duties. The Scheduling Coordinator/Administrative Assistant performs many tasks requiring both interpersonal and technical skills. As part of our team this role is to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the practice, to adhere to protocols at all times in line with the company strategy, goals and values.
- Provide exceptional customer service for incoming inquiries and respond to new client inquiries via telephone, email and online chat in a professional and timely manner.
- Greeting and checking in all patients, a multi-tasker with attention to details and conduct appointment confirmations.
- Answering telephones, scheduling appointments, checking on insurance benefits and eligibility.
- Maintain the initial contact list/referral pending list.
- Provide administrative support to the Management staff, and perform other tasks or special projects as requested by Management.
- One year experience in a Dental office preferred.
- Office Administration Diploma/Certificate would be an asset.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment, along with excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and can multi-task;
- Quick learner and a team player that contributes to an open, innovative responsive and professional team environment.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Excel is a must.
- Up to 35 hours a week.
- Willing to travel to our St. Stephen, Saint John, and Rothesay office.
If you have an upbeat personality, love working with people, possess sharp communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment please provide your resume including references. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)