- PSW certification from a recognized educational institution
- Experience in providing homemaking and personal support activities, including care of Seniors and ElderCare
- Possess a compassionate and flexible nature, and a client-centered approach to care-giving
- Demonstrated ability to recognize safety issues and follow safe work practices
- Must be able to meet physical demand requirements of the role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Requires good judgment, problem-solving and assessment abilities
- Ability to travel between assignments by public transportation or by car
- Weekend availability is a must
- Knowledge of PCC or POC is a definite asset.
- Current CPR and First Aid certification.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- Support Care: 1 year (Preferred)