WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1988, Jellybean Park has been a leader in early childhood education in the Lower Mainland for over 30 years. We pair academic curriculum with interactive play and introduce learning to children as a magical and joyful adventure that captures their attention and sparks their imagination to endless possibilities.
Our dedicated teachers and team members are invested in providing a loving, warm and nurturing care environment for the children. They encourage a sense of belonging and create a strong bond of love, acceptance and a genuine commitment to the success of each child in a setting that feels like family.
We offer competitive wages and benefits, and a state-of-the-art working environment with constantly changing themes and materials. As a company we believe that the core of our vision and program are our staff and are always seeking dynamic, caring individuals to join the team!
You will have the opportunity to work alongside passionate educators with years of experience in the field while being a part of an amazing team.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT WITH JELLYBEAN PARK
- Very competitive wages based on experience and qualifications
- ECE Government Wage Enhancement of an extra $2/hr above regular hourly wage
- Medical and Dental Benefits Program. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits after probation
- RRSP programs with Employer contributions (after probation)
- 2 weeks paid vacation after one year employment
- Additional one week off at Christmas break
- 40% off childcare fees for full time ECE employees
- Opportunities for Career Advancement & Promotion
In addition we offer Employee Appreciation benefits such as:
- Breakfasts and lunches cooked in house
- Professional days
- Paid uniforms
- Paid First Aid renewal after one year
- Paid Workshops
JOB LOCATION - Burnaby, BC
POSITION - Early Childhood Educator, Full time
The candidate must be creative, innovative and eager to take initiative. This position is ideal for an ECE qualified teacher who is passionate and excited about the field of Early Childhood Education.
- MUST have ECE BC license to practice
- Must have experience working with children 3 years to 5 years old
- Must have a clear Criminal Record Check
- A positive, loving, fun-loving attitude with ability to work in team setting
- MUST have ECE experience and certification
- Work experience with various age groups in an inclusive Early Learning licensed child care setting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication
Only candidates with a ECE BC certificate will be considered. Please do not apply if not living in the Greater Vancouver area.
For more information please visit our website at www.jellybeanpark.com or our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JellybeanPark/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site childcare
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Are you located in the Greater Vancouver area of British Columbia, Canada?
- ECE BC Certificate (required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place