The Optician is a leader on the floor and is accountable for ensuring that all optical areas of the retail business is fulfilled. They are responsible for giving outstanding service, optimizing the customer experience, upholding college guidelines and partnering with the store leaders to drive sales and meet all KPI objectives.
Why work with us? We offer:
Opportunities for Growth
- As our business continues to grow drastically, your career can too. We offer endless opportunities for learning and growth.
- Our employees receive competitive salaries and great benefits – including an outstanding eyewear program!
- Through ensuring both our customers, and our employees have the best possible experience at our business you will gain great professional fulfillment.
What you will do:
● Act as a leader on the floor, supports the team and creates premium in-store experience.
● Mobilize and inspire the team to achieve business goals
● Demonstrate best-in-class customer service and lead by example on the sales floor
● Be a stylist and a coach on the floor
● Exceed sales goals by delivering information on the brand, the mission and product (fit, feature and design) to customers
● Responsible for training new employees on all aspects of the business especially optics
● Assist store manager by offering ongoing training to employees on optical product knowledge
● Comfortable explaining eyewear prescriptions.
● Ensure flawless accuracy in taking optical measurements, adjusting and fitting eyewear.
● Verify that finished eyewear meets company standards as well as customer requirements and requests
● Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge.
What will you bring to us?
● Must be Licensed Optician
● Minimum 1-2 years sales experience
● Passionate about fashion, eyewear, and the retail industry
● Great at communicating clearly and effectively.
● Extremely detail oriented and a master at time management
● Excited by a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- British Columbia Optician License (required)
Work Location: In person