La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
Are you looking for a great work environment with one of the largest and most recognizable home furnishings brands in the world?
Are you outgoing, energetic and enjoy dealing with people?
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries is currently seeking positive, enthusiastic and results driven sales consultants at our Kitchener location. Our exceptional products are represented by outstanding people striving to give our customers the best possible shopping experience.
What’s in it for you?
Our success as a company is because of our people! Joining our team means we are heavily invested in your development, growth and success.
- Ability to earn up to $85,000
- Comprehensive individual or family benefit plan
- Company matched retirement savings plan
- 2 week paid training course
- Employee discount program
- Opportunity for advancement in a growing company
Who we are looking for?
A self-motivated person that understands the importance of customer service and truly enjoys interacting with customers.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with people at all levels and work in a team environment
- Interest in home goods and interior design
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent, post-secondary education preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Flexible work schedule, evenings and weekends
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Retail or other sales experience
- Professional dress and appearance
La-Z-Boy is a leading residential home furnishings provider in Canada and all over the world, La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries Kitchener is 1 of our 12 independently owned locations in Ontario. We strive to give our customers the best possible experience starting in our retail stores to the delivery of our products, as we aim to create customers for life. We are committed to growing the La-Z-Boy brand one exceptional experience at a time and we would love to have you help carry out that mission.
Please let us know if we can be of assistance in providing disability-related accommodations for you during our recruitment process.
Job Type: Full-time