Are you a passionate and inspiring Store Manager who is looking for career growth?
BENTLEY a Canadian based company that is the world-class expert and most trusted destination in Traveling and Everyday journey essentials. We’re best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service.
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. We're seriously passionate about your traveling needs and your everyday journey, and we want to be on the move with you everyday.
As an Store Manager you’ll be responsible for developing a smooth running of your store, the development of your team and ensuring that every customer leaves with a smile.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensure that your team delivers the outstanding EVERDAY JOURNEY Experience, while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Lead by example through educating customers about, New Fashion trends, the Innovative Traveling products and accessories.
- Deliver feedback and coaching on a regular basis to team members, and promote a positive and fun team atmosphere.
- Meet sales targets and achieve profitability by controlling costs (labour, supplies, inventory etc.).
- Oversee day-to-day operations, and delegate effectively to meet daily/weekly deadlines.
- Establish BENTLEY as a community contributor: create relationships with local businesses and participate in local events.
Some ideal qualifications you possess:
- 2-3 years of retail/sales or customer service experience
- A friendly and upbeat personality
- Hands-on Store Manager with a track record of consistently improving sales performance and team development
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office, Teams.
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in fashion and traveling and/or willingness to learn and become an Everyday Journey Expert
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills
Sound good? Then join us in our mission to be “For Life On The GO!”
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call