Role: Manufacturing Assistant V (Manufacturing/Quality)
Location: Laval, Quebec
Duration: 11 months
Under the supervision of the Demand Planning Manager, the planner-buyer plans, organizes and controls activities related to the S&OP meetings and purchases (inter-company and/or 3rd party manufacturer) while respecting Supply Chain rules and objectives.
Key responsibilities and duties for this position :
· Responsible for forecasts (demand plan) of non-promoted products and S&OP meetings, minutes, and processes. Coordinate and analyze forecasts and actual sales and share this information on a monthly basis during the S&OP with product Managers, Forecasting, Marketing and Finance.
· Ensure short and long-term operational forecasts are aligned for global submission
· Validate forecasts with third parties and maintain data in Futurcast.
· Plan and analyze the DRP on a predetermined timely basis. Update all parameters (system maintenance) related to the planning process in respective Supply Chain systems ( SAP, M2, Futurcast)
· Validate service level agreements with intercompany plants.
· Manage inventories: based on objectives, follow up of suppliers, daily reports, destruction notices, discontinuation & provisions, etc.
· Coordinate planning activities related to 3rd party manufacturers and product discontinuation and ensure a close follow up of timelines internally and externally.
· Responsible to make claims from suppliers if there are damages to goods received
· Provide suppliers with procurement plans for purchase orders
· Responsible for entering customer service level data in global systems and to run, analyze and issue monthly reports.
· Respect Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Hygiene, Security and Environmental politics (HSE), corporate policies and departmental SOPs.
Key requirements for this position:
· Bachelors in Administration or equivalent
· APICS Certification (CPIM) is an asset
· 2 to 3 years’ experience in planning in the pharmaceutical industry
· Knowledge and experience in sales and operations planning
· Solid experience in ERP systems particularly in SAP
Specific skills and/or competencies:
· Ability to create and analyze reports.
· Diplomatic and customer service oriented
· Ability in solving and making decisions
· Good interpersonal communication and skills
Languages: French, English
Outlook, Word, Excel advanced, SAP intermediate, Forecasting tool, reporting systems
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $45.00 /hour