1. Write and record English lessons for adult learners;
2. Proof reading lesson content and other learning material;
3. Answer user questions online;
4. Work with the academic team on curriculum design.
1. Bachelor degree in English, linguistics or education related major;
2. TEFL and TESOL certificate;
3. At least 1 year experience in teaching English as a second language;
4. Recording experience is a strong plus, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- English teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)