Intelligarde is looking to hire Full-Time employees!
We are looking to hire employees into our housing, commercial, and residential divisions.
Only candidates who are able to maintain availability for a minimum of 6 months will be considered.
Since we work very closely with police and other law enforcement agencies, this placement should be particularly attractive to candidates with the following aptitudes and career paths:
- Corporate Security
- Border Services
What we have to offer:
Competitive Salary | Uniforms | Health | Dental | Optical | Life | Paid Sick Days | Vacations | Attendance Bonus | Employee Share Options Plan
We are also a certified B Corp. This means that we strive to meet social sustainability and environmental performance standards, meet accountability standards, and to be transparent to the public.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Great leadership skills
- Ability and willingness to impose the Trespass to Property Act as well as conduct Citizen’s Arrest.
- Fast learner & Team Player
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills;
- Tact and diplomacy in dealings at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced, multi-tasked environment;
- Flexible and adaptable in dealing with a diversity of situations and people;
- Good public speaking and presentation skills in group settings;
- Ability to delegate and empower effectively;
- Ongoing coordination to ensure all aspects of the security and life safety program are completed regularly to remain current with the Client’s standards and industry best practice, and to continually achieve operational and fiscal efficiency;
- Create and review security incident reports
- Respond to calls for service and security-related incidents as required, and conduct other operational duties as assigned by Client / Management.
- Ability to train in Use of Force, handcuffing and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention training.
Tenant Relations And Customer Service:
- Act as a front-line liaison to assist in satisfying all tenant requests
- Establish creative and reasonable solutions to extraordinary requests made by tenants
- Facilitate contractor access to tenant spaces
- Provide ongoing support and counsel to tenants on security-related issues;
- Maintain positive and constructive relationships with internal contacts (i.e. Property Management, Managers, Department Heads) by providing timely and accurate support as required to ensure open communication is fostered between all levels of tenant management representatives;
About our Company:
Intelligarde International Inc. is a Canadian-owned and operated security company in continuous operation since 1982. Our business is and always has been to provide the most reliable service in the industry. We have maintained our highly respected status for decades due to our unique ability to focus solely on our clients’ needs. Fueled by our innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, we are able to “turn on a dime” for our clientele where others simply cannot.
We operate offices in Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton and Winnipeg with over 20 corporate staff members. We also are known for providing approachable and accountable guards with excellent English and French communication skills for shopping malls, retail stores, office buildings and Business Improvement Areas. No other security company in Canada provides the same quality of training and system of accountability as we do.
From High Profile, Corporate and Concierge uniformed security personnel, to private investigators, CPTED Audits and Risk Assessments, Intelligarde® is a full service security company that focuses on quality and customer satisfaction.
To learn more about what it means to be a certified B Corp, please visit https://www.bcorporation.net/what-are-b-corps
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Toronto (Preferred)
- First Aid & CPR (Preferred)
- Smart Serve (Preferred)
- Ontario Security Guard Licence (Required)
- Ontario Class G or G2 Driver's Licence (Preferred)