Prophet Business Group Ltd. is a Winnipeg-based technology company with 20+ years of experience in accounting software, CRM software and IT solutions. Our consultants are dedicated to helping customers get it right when it comes to critical technology. We play as hard as we work, we embrace every opportunity to learn and we share our success with the team. If that sounds like a place you want to work, we’d love to hear from you.
Join a team of passionate Microsoft experts dedicated to optimizing our customers communication and collaboration with Office 365. You’ll be working directly with customers to help deliver Office 365 solutions, migration projects, and overall satisfaction with the Office 365 platform. You’ll be a key member of our consulting team and the focus of the role will be to develop relationships with client while implementing cloud-based solutions.
- Hands-on implementation of Office 365 solutions, Active Directory, Exchange Online, Teams, Flow, and SharePoint.
- Deploying & configuring Microsoft 365 and Office 365 tenants.
- Design and implement hybrid or cut-over migrations for Exchange Online from environments including Exchange Server, G-Suite, and POP Mail.
- Provide pre- & post implementation support for clients.
- Complete customer security assessment and promote cloud security best-practices.
- Help clients to simplify and optimize business process using out of the box thinking.
- Document business and requirements.
- Work with internal teams to prepare and maintain training materials.
- Assist sales team in identifying and closing opportunities through customer meetings and presentations.
- Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and Active Directory required.
- 2-3 years of technical experience with increasing responsibility.
- Completion of or baseline familiarity with Office 365 migration process.
- Strong background in networking is required.
- Experience working in a consulting environment is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of additional Office 365 suite capabilities (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, ProPlus Click to Run) is preferred.
- Must have excellent organizational and project management skills including strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to convey technical issues and material to non-technical people.
- Criminal Record Check (valid within 6 months).
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Products: 2 years (Required)
- Office 365 Implementation: 2 years (Required)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Required)