Part-time MOA- Physiotherapy Clinic
Front desk position available in a busy physiotherapy clinic in Mission, BC. The ideal candidate must be flexible in working the hours between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday. This is a permanent part-time position (16-24 hrs) per week with the opportunity for more hours to cover vacation, sick time or special projects. We are looking primarily for someone who can work the closing shifts (2-6) Monday to Thursday and alternate Fridays 8-4.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- MOA experience in a similar setting is a must
- Experience in using an EMR program specifically Clinicmaster or Jane
- Experience with using Microsoft Office
- Efficient in cash handling, POS, balancing end of day and month accounting
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and with another front administrator, physiotherapists and kinesiologists.
- Professional, with an outgoing, pleasant personality
- Great communication skills and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve, quick learner
- Comfortable on the phone talking with adjustors, funders and case managers
- Must follow clinic policies for Covid-19
- Preference given to those who live close by within the area as short notice might be required for fill in if someone is sick.
We are looking for someone who is committed to being part of our team long term. There is potential for more hours in the future. Position is available after the July long weekend however training is as soon as possible to give plenty of time to get comfortable with our operations of the clinic
Please submit your resume and cover letter to our email address.
Part-time hours: 16-24 per week
Application deadline: 2021-06-21
Expected start date: 2021-06-21
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID precautions as per WSBC and BCCDC guidelines. Mask wearing is mandatory.
- Medical Office Assistant: 2 years (preferred)