CanCrete Equipment Ltd. headquartered in Mississauga, is a leading supplier of parts and equipment for the Ontario concrete pumping market. We offer solutions to the concrete industry, be it through new equipment, used equipment, rentals, parts, service, or simply providing advice when needed.
We have a position available for a Full time Licenced Technician to inspect, diagnose, recommend and repair faults & malfunctions in mechanical components, hydraulic systems and electronics of German engineered pumping equipment.
- Services, repairs, etc. on concrete pumps
- Communicate with equipment owners for authorizing of servicing and repairs as required
- Check/test all repaired work to ensure that pumps are in good and safe operating condition
- Review documentation and or repair order to ensure all required information on repair order is accurate legible and complete.
- Record parts and equipment utilized on the repair order and ensure the parts person is aware of stock taken
- Maintenance on support equipment
- Over the phone customer support may be required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to work at heights
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs on a regular basis
- Must have a valid G Licence and provide a recent clean Driver’s Abstract
- Able to work independently, be reliable, and self-driven
- An understanding of concrete, construction and concrete pumping would be an asset.
- Previous experience working on Mack or Putzmeister equipment an asset
- Dependable, hardworking, punctual, reliable, team player with positive attitude
CanCrete Equipment Ltd. offers a competitive salary, a company sponsored pension matching program, a complete benefits package and great career advancement opportunities. The chosen candidate will have a seat at the decision-making table for a high growth company and ability to make a difference in the direction of CanCrete.
CanCrete values diversity and the contribution of all team members through lunches, BBQ’s, annual bonuses and gift cards.
- Life insurance
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Job Types: Full-time, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour
- heavy equipment mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)