Tollestrup Construction Inc. has been operating within the construction industry since 1940.
We mine and manufacture several different types of sand and rock products, providing concrete aggregates, asphalt related products such as road building, paving, road reclamation, profiling and concrete.
Committed to quality and value, Tollestrup Construction insists on 100% customer satisfaction. We take great pride in doing the job right, the first time.
- Class 1 Truck Driverpositions.
- Class 3 Truck Driver, air brake positions.
We are a very busy company and are expanding our truck fleet. This has created a number of new positions. These positions are working on our Drivers Team operating Trucks/Trailers, Water Truck positions (Class 3). No long-haul, no overnight stays, competitive wages and company benefits after 6 months.
- Completing company daily log entries.
- Working in a team environment.
- Working conditions are outside in all kinds of weather.
- Rainy and wet conditions can reduce or stop work schedules.
- Previous work experience in this same or similar industry is considered an asset.
- All applicants must complete a physical demands evaluation, hearing test, drivers abstract authorization form, drivers medical (Class 1), previous 3 employers or 5 years of driving history.
- Adhering to Company Safety Policies.
- Promoting an environment of respect, cooperation, teamwork and excellence in our work.
- Applicants should be residing in Southern Alberta.
- Reply to Indeed Ad.
- Resume/Application drop-off locations: 806-2 Ave. South, Lethbridge
*We thank all applicants for their interest in these positions. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Tollestrup Construction is a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Job Type: Full-time
- truck driving: 3 years (Required)
- Lethbridge, AB (Preferred)