Donald's Fine Foods is a family-owned company providing specialty meat procurement, processing, and distribution of our quality products and services from three sites to customers in Western Canadian and International Markets. Our production and distribution facilities work in partnership to deliver an exceptional product.
We currently have limited open opportunities for you to join our Production family.
This is a full-time, Monday to Friday position.
We have a shift between “6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m”.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting wage of $*16.21/hour*
- Attendance Bonus up to $1040.00/year
- Paid Training and Paid Break(s)
- Employer Matching RRSP contributions after continuous employment of 1 year
- Employee Pricing on various products
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Packaging and Sealing Meat Products
- General duty jobs: bagging, boxing and un-boxing products, labeling, shift sanitation duties, traying, and wrapping
- Assisting with various other tasks as needed
An Ideal Candidate:
- Able to effectively communicate in the English language
- Able to carry, lift, pull, and push an average of 25lbs
- Able to stand and work on their feet
- Able to work in a cold environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.21 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care