Location: Lions Bay, North Vancouver
- realize that there is limited transit to the village of Lions Bay and commuting from anywhere south of Vancouver will require over an hour commuting in a car.
Job Types: Full-time 32-40 hours per week
Job Description: We are looking to hire for the Marina in our store as a Cashier and Customer Service representative. Duties are varied and will include: POS transactions, fuel sales, tabulating and processing invoices, updating customer information using Microsoft Access, cleaning and general upkeep of the store and washrooms. Some Store staff will also be involved with boat cleaning and detailing and jobs around the Marina. Customers are not allowed into the store/office area and interactions are processed at a service window. We require someone that is: comfortable using computers, presentable and friendly, enjoys working with people. Must be available to work weekends and evenings. We are looking for someone that picks up systems or proccesses quickly and effectively, who can work independantly and is proactive in keeping busy when it is slow.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
customers must wear masks and are not allowed into the store/office and must interact at our service window
- Customer Service / Cashier: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lions Bay, BC (Preferred)
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place