Become a Certified 3D Model Sculpture for one of North Americas largest Personalized Custom Hearing Protection Manufacturer.
We are looking for highly detailed, computer savvy individuals who want to expand their skill set, get certifies all while working from home. We are offering a 3 month Paid internship where you get paid, we train you and we provide you with the software and hardware. Upon completion of the 3-month certification process all 3D Sculptures will be compensated on pair outputs.
This role is for you if you are looking to:
- Expand your skill set
- Get Certified in the growing 3D printing and rapid prototyping industry
- Work P/T from home with flexible hours
- Make extra revenue
- Work with an industry leading company
You will be responsible for:
- Attending all training sessions
- Access a remote team for Q&A
- Perform Tests and accept feedback
- Preforming all 3D Sculpting tasks in a timely fashion
- Double check and be thorough in the sculpting process
- Detailed oriented – analytical mindset
- A calm focused individual who takes pride and ownership in their work
- Can take feedback and direction
- Have access to high speed internet (upload and download)
- Computer literate – knowledge of Design software Photoshop, Illustrator or Autodesk are considered an asset
If this sounds good to you – Then please send your resume and cover letter below. Tell us why you want to learn a new skill test. All final applicants will be asked to complete a skill test.
Please Note: This role is a part-time contracted role that starts with a 3 month internship. Upon completion of internship the compensation is based on productivity and performance.
About the Company
For over three decades, Our company has been the leader in providing effective, verifiable, and noise level matched hearing protection at a cost lower than disposable earplugs. As North America’s largest personalized industrial hearing protector manufacturer, hearing conservation is our only business. We do not make hearing aid molds or disposable earplugs. This exclusivity allows us to devote all of our research and expertise to the innovation of better hearing protection. As a result, we have made significant technological advances in the development of superior hearing protection. Serving over 4,500 companies and businesses around the globe, our certified mobile technicians do custom on-site fittings at their industrial sites, or at one of our many associated retail outlets.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $1,000.00 to $2,500.00 /month
- English (Required)