Are you still only marketing Vinyl windows or only Doors??
Westeck Windows & Doors is one of the most Progressive windows and door companies in BC.,
In order to satisfy all our current and future customers we require additional Project Consultants.
The suitable Candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Be willing to work Full Time-(Mon-Fri)
- Have window and/or door experience (or at least have Construction/Framing experience.
- Be motivated to earn a substantial income of $100,000 +per year.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Speak/Write English fluently
- Be clean and presentable.
Westeck offers a full complement of products-Vinyl- Aluminum- Wood Windows and Doors etc.
In short more products to satisfy all Contractor/Architects needs than any other Company in this field.
Signing bonus after 6 months of employment.
Windows and Doors is a leading vinyl window and door manufacturer. With over 190 employees in our company, we are committed to producing exceptional windows and doors that enhance the home and improve the life of the homeowner. As well as, windows and doors that provide builders, architects and ultimately homeowners with energy efficient, low-maintenance solutions that add beauty and charm to any home. Westeck is proud to be a company of excellence, integrity and innovation.
We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Develop and implement territory action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following an defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years in sales within a Windows and Doors setting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Personal integrity
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time to customer events
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)