Georgian International Build Corp., a leading real estate developer in Simcoe County, has an excellent career opportunity in our residential construction team.
Reporting to the Site Superintendent, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing site construction on a daily basis.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Clean-up worksite
- Mechanically inclined
- Aware of safety and environmental hazards
- Assist in construction
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment
- Ability to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding and ramps
- Take delivery of materials
- Direct and or manage traffic on site
- Assist with seasonal road maintenance
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Experience with the operation of Heavy Equipment
- Excellent references and a hands-on, proactive mindset
- Valid G driver’s license
- Post-Secondary education an asset
- You must be energetic, dependable, reliable, punctual, and flexible
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- providing own tools is considered an asset
Located in Barrie, Georgian International Land Corp. is a thriving, world-class organization which offers excellent career potential, competitive compensation plan and benefit package, and the opportunity to live and work in a unique community offering a high quality of life.
Job Type: Full-time
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Blue Mountains, ON (Preferred)