The St.Albert Global Pet Foods location is seeking an addition to our team!
This position will be for 2 shifts weekly, every Saturday as well as one week day shift. At approximately 16hrs per week.
We are very interested in an employee who wants to grow with our company and eventually move into a position with more hours and responsibility when such a position becomes available.
* Friendly, upbeat, helpful and knowledgeable assistance to meet customer's needs in selecting the right food, supplements, and accessories for their pet.
* Processing sales on a POS system following store procedures.
* Maintaining a clean, organised and attractive presentation of the store.
* Following posted requirements and expectations for all employees.
* Customer service experience
* Cash handling experience, Bondable
* Experience and/or education with animal care, nutrition, and/or behaviour
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, and at least 35lbs from the ground to shoulder height using proper lifting techniques
* A friendly, and helpful attitude
* Exceptional communication skills
* A team player who can also be productive independently and show initiative
* A love for animals! You must be genuinely interested in their health, happiness, and well being
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Animal Care: 1 year (Required)
- St. Albert, AB (Preferred)