PUNJABI TADKA PICK & GO LTD.
Full - Time, Permanent
Punjabi Tadka Pick & Go Ltd., located at 1A-9200, 120th Street Surrey, BC, V3V 4B7 is an Indian Restaurant specializing in North Indian cuisines , desserts and tandoori cuisines.
The Store opens from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm every day of the year. Shifts are typically a blend of days and nights. Candidates must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Manage kitchen operations
- Inspect kitchen and food service areas
- Ensure a high standard of cleanliness and organization in kitchen and work area
- Monitor and manage cooking tools and ingredients.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Prepare Indian bread and meats in the Tandoor (Indian style clay oven).
- Creative in Garnishing and presentation of food
- Prepare different types of chutneys (sauces) from fresh Indian herbs.
- Plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment
No education required
1 year to less than 2 years
- Cuisine Specialities - North Indian Food*
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities*
Fast Paced Environment
Attention to detail
Standing for extended periods.
- Required Personality Traits*
- $ 20:00/hr, full time/permanent will be given
First Nations/Aboriginals and new immigrants are welcome to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Surrey, BC V3V4B7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Cooking: 1 year (preferred)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-08-01