For over 75 years, Medavie Blue Cross has been a leading health and wellness partner for individuals, employers and governments across Canada. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization dedicated to giving back to the communities where we live and work, and to ensuring our employees thrive in our award-winning, collaborative culture. We are one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and are recognized as a Caring Company, a designation for national leaders in community investment and social responsibility.
Our team of 2,100 professionals work across six provinces. We excel by living our shared values of being caring, accountable, responsible, innovative and community-minded. We’re committed to ensuring the health and wellness of our employees and their families, along with personal and professional growth, through a variety of programs and support at all levels of our organization.
Along with Medavie Health Services, we are part of Medavie — a national health organization with over 6,400 employees. Together, our mission is to improve the wellbeing of Canadians.
Bilingual Account Associate
Sales and Business Development
Full time, permanent
Moncton, NB (On-site)
As Sales & Service in our Brokerage, you’ll be reporting to the General Manager Brokerage. You are high-energy, dynamic, passionate individual and not afraid to challenge the status quo. As a talented relationship builder, you’ll develop an understanding of our client’s needs and provide solutions and opportunities to ensure their overall satisfaction. You care deeply about these relationships and what you do - customer focus is a top priority for you. You’re the go-to expert on all things when it comes to individual insurance and you’re always keeping up-to-date on the latest industry trends.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with clients to retain their business, maximize sales opportunities and referrals.
- Conduct plan/benefit reviews with new and existing clients; educate and provide guidance and direction regarding individual health and life solutions.
- Work with your team to execute the organization’s sales strategies.
- Responding to client questions and concerns, including outbound follow-up activity, communicating final decisions before placement of policy and working with clients to resolve any post-sale service issues.
- Responsible for the day to day administration activities and ensuring a high service level while communicating with clients through telephone, email and face to face interaction
- Support continuous improvement by actively seeking and identifying improvements to processes and customer service from clients’ perspective as well as from personal experience.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the health and life insurance solutions available through Medavie Blue Cross and other insurers under SFL – NB Financial Centre.
Post-secondary diploma or degree in a business related area such as Finance, Administration, Marketing or a related field or equivalent work experience.
Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in delivering customer service focused on retention and maintaining business, preferably in the insurance industry. Sales experience in solution selling with a consultative approach is an asset
Microsoft Office, Email, Salesforce or like CRM applications and Internet applications
Bilingualism in French and English is a requirement
Life and Sickness & Accident Insurance License is a requirement
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Medavie Blue Cross is an equal opportunity employer.
In order to keep our employees, candidates, and community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, the majority of our employees are working from home within Canada. All interviewing, onboarding and most work takes place remotely at this time. For those employees who must work in our offices, we have taken every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our people by providing strict protocols/practices to meet legislated client and company needs, as well as modifications to the worksites to mitigate the risks for everyone's protection.
Business Development, CRM, Sales, Technology