A private educational institute is seeking experienced instructors to teach English language arts programs to Gr.1-12 students via Zoom. All programs are scheduled 4:30-8:00pm on weekdays and 10:00am-8:00pm on weekends.
- Develop language arts curriculum
- Teach in a small, group-based environment via Zoom
- Help students improve critical analysis and writing skills through lectures, reading, and exercises
- Provide constructive feedback to students' writing
- A Doctoral degree an accredited university is preferred
- Expertise in English language arts, essay writing, Canadian and American literature etc.
- Experience delivering educational material related to English Language & Literature, Humanities, Social Studies and History.
- 3+ years of teaching experience
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Experience developing and implementing age-appropriate curriculum
- Proven ability to maintain a safe and inclusive Zoom classroom environment
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Doctoral Degree (preferred)
- Teaching: 3 years (preferred)