Donald’s Fine Foods, a family owned global provider of high quality specialty meat products, has openings for 5+ Production Workers, based out of our Thunder Creek Pork, Moose Jaw facility.
Please note, this facility operates as both a slaughter house and meat processing plant. The Production Worker positions involves working Monday to Friday (6:00 am-2:30 pm).
- Work as part of a team
- Maintain production line speed while skinning or packaging product
- Assist with various tasks as assigned by the Lead Hand or Supervisor
- Be willing to adhere to all Food Safe and OHS requirements in the plant
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment
- Prior experience in food manufacturing or assembly line work considered an asset
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Ability to learn and apply Product Specifications & Food Safety
- Ability to learn and apply knife skills
- Team player
- Excellent Communication Ability
- Must have the ability and enjoy working in a fast paced physically & mentally demanding atmosphere
- Focus on product quality
- Follow Job and Health & Safety Procedures
- Thunder Creek Pork Inc. offers Extended Benefits Plan which includes medical, dental, and vision care, (after successful completion of the probationary period) as well as a union pension plan.
Mary Jane Bagui
720 Lillooet Street West
Phone Number: 306-693-7675
Job Type: Full-time
- Moose Jaw, SK (Preferred)