Are you passionate about developing solutions that directly support patients? Do you constantly explore ways to improve the form and function of software products to better cater to users needs? Do you get excited about working with global, industry-leading organizations to develop the next generation of patient support and engagement tools? If this sounds intriguing to you, read on…
Curatio is hiring a full-time and permanent Product Manager. The successful candidate would preferably be located in Vancouver (BC), Edmonton (AB), Saskatoon (SK), Toronto (ON), Boston (MA) or New York (NY), but remote work is also a possibility for the right individual.
As a Product Manager at Curatio, you will guide the development roadmap by working with our cross-functional teams, global partners and end users. You will identify and prioritize the highest impact work and drive the execution of delivering a high quality solution to the patients and caregivers we have the privilege of serving.
The successful candidate will be resourceful, entrepreneurial, and pragmatic. You will be working with an engaged and passionate team who are driven by the Curatio ethos of “No Patient Alone.”
With users in over 85 countries, Curatio is rapidly growing and we’re looking for the next rockstar to join our team.
- Own, manage and execute the development and launch of functionality enhancements and new community deployments
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap to align internal resources and provide visibility to external partners
- Work closely with a broad range of partners - users, community sponsors, etc - to ensure the platform is fitting their needs
- Identify ways to gather feedback and capture metrics to measure the success of platform improvements
- Maintain a product backlog and prioritize new development that will provide the highest ROI
- Significant experience interfacing with large enterprise customers and the ability to present roadmaps and user flows to a broad audience
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- You have a passion for developing beautiful products and an interest in health
- You continually learn about new technologies and are genuinely interested in understanding your users and partners pain points
- You thrive when presented with a challenge you can work through with a team
- You have worked in a start-up or can demonstrate some entrepreneurial experience/attributes
- You are able to function at both a strategic and hands-on operational level
- You have direct, on the job, product management or related experience that will allow you to hit the ground running in this role
- You have formal training (BSc. Comp Sci) or have shown an aptitude for self guided learning
Excited? Us too! Please send us your resume and cover letter, we would love to speak with you! Let us know what interests you about this role and how we could be a good fit for one another. We’ll be waiting.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Product Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)