Setting Mind is a multimedia news publication that embraces the beauty of life and the extraordinariness of human innovation. Publishing aesthetically pleasing, intriguing, and factual reports since 2018, Setting Mind is and will forever be committed to upholding the highest principles of journalistic standards.
To learn more, check out the website at www.settingmind.com
JOB TITLE: Freelance article writer
REPORTS TO: Editor-in-chief
OVERVIEW: Setting Mind is currently seeking individuals who are professional, intelligent, and success driven to join the team as an article writer. This is a remote job.
- Proficient use of the English language in written form.
- Able to work independently under the instructions of the Editor-in-chief.
- Perfectionist who obsesses on the details.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Professional communication skills.
- Expert knowledge in programs including (but not limited to); Wordpress, Facebook Messenger, Email, and more.
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Keen eye for the visually appealing.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write intriguing and relevant articles
- Collaborate in the research and generating of topic ideas.
- Coordinate the uploading, scheduling, publication and sharing of completed content.
- Conducting keyword research and make use of SEO best practices to optimize content.
- Rigorous proofreading of your own content and others.
- Other related duties.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter explaining your reasons why you would like to become a freelance writer for Setting Mind. Also include links to articles that you have written that best showcases your skills and talents.
Do not send a copy and pasted cover letter. If you do, we will not consider your job application.
Send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to our email, editorial @ settingmind.com. You can find our contact information at https://settingmind.com/contact/
The cosmos of understanding
Job Type: Freelance