Meadow Creek Retirement Centre, located in Paradise, NL, is a fully licensed, level I, level II and enhanced care personal care facility, whose primary goal is to provide quality care to its residents.
We are currently hiring for the following positions,* full-time, part-time, day and night shifts available!*
Personal Care Attendants
Key Responsibilities and Abilities:
- Assists residents with personal care, hygiene and activities of daily living.
- Demonstrates a strong desire to care for seniors.
- Fosters a positive working environment with resident, families, volunteers and staff.
- Encourages resident participation in recreation programs on a daily basis.
- Ability to use sound judgement and discretion when dealing with residents.
- Maintains confidentiality of resident, staff, and personal care home information.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Other assigned and/or related duties that ensure residents’ needs are met.
- Prior experience working with seniors an asset.
- First Aid, TB Testing, and Criminal Background Check must be completed prior to start of employment.
Meadow Creek Retirement Centre living provides a health and dental plan. Meadow Creek Retirement Centre will also arrange and cover costs for First Aid, TB Testing and Criminal Background Checks that are mandatory prior to employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $13.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift