Installation windows and doors.
At this time, we are looking for two (2) motivated Glass Installation Foremen/Forewomen with previous experience in construction/civil engineering and a supervisory role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and coordinate all daily activities of the installation crew on site
- Coordinate project labor requirements and prepare work schedules
- Manage all installation administration activities, including timekeeping, material and equipment use and safety reporting
- Ensure high standards of quality, safety and customer service
- Analyze and resolve work-related issues
- Perform calculations for material and supply requirements, requisition materials
- Records and documents work performed and what’s needed to complete the job
- Inspect finished work to ensure quality standards
- Take an active role in the selection and training of new team members in job duties and safety procedures
- Performs other related duties as required
- Extensive knowledge of windows and materials.
- Ability to repair or install windows
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of installation techniques, safety and productivity
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Physically able to inspect a building by climbing ladders, kneeling, and crawling.
- Physically able to install or repair windows and materials.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $35.00 per hour