ZeMind Game Studio is looking for a talented Unity developer with a passion for quality code. Come join our studio near Yonge/Dundas in downtown Toronto to work with other highly experienced developers creating engaging games and experiences that are used daily by millions of people. We offer a relaxed work environment with all of the necessities (i.e. retro gaming consoles and a beer fridge), and we don't buy into the software industry's trend of obscene overtime hours in order to hit deadlines.
The work will be mainly within a 3D pipeline, so familiarity with the following is essential:
- Universal Render Pipeline (and SRP in general)
- Shaders (basics of customizing them)
- Optimizing Performance
- UI Canvas
- Managing complex behaviours / UI through scripts (rather than the editor)
- Managing/optimizing assets for different platforms
This role is a permanent position. Salary will scale with experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
The entire office is working remotely during Covid. We're hoping to return to the office this Fall, but we will have to see how things go.
- 3D Dev: 1 year (preferred)
- Unity: 2 years (preferred)
- C#: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19