THC - The Human Corporation is a leading medical cannabis clinic and resource center located on the south shore of Montreal. We operate in all Canadian provinces and pride ourselves in offering the largest selection of medical cannabis to our patients. The Human Corp helps Canadians gain access to cannabis for medical purposed under Health Canada’s ACMPR program where patients can not only obtain a prescription but apply to produce their own.
The Human Corporation is currently looking for motivated, ambitious individuals who would like to join the growing cannabis industry by putting their cannabis knowledge to good use by helping those in need. We are hiring comission based Cannabis Educators who will represent The Human Corporation.
The Cannabis Educator will be responsible for sourcing and assisting new patients with documents and scheduling, and will update and gather information to ensure that patients receive the highest level of care. Additionally, the Cannabis Educator will educate patients on the different licensed producers and the products suitable for their needs. The ideal Cannabis Educator demonstrates strong internal and external customer service skills and a high level of knowledge relating to organizational services and processes.
The Cannabis Educator will have a dedicated territory where he will be responsible for contacting health care professionals for example: clinics, pharmacies, gym’s, physiotherapist’s and so on.
The educator will inform these individuals of our intentions and obtain referrals from said individuals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Implement and manage our medical cannabis education program
- Use promotional materials during sales presentations to strengthen product knowledge
- Effectively communicate with both medical cannabis-naïve, and experienced patients, adapting accordingly
- Communicate scientific language and concepts using clear and comprehensible language to ensure patients reach potential within the confines of the law, and properly self-medicate
- Work closely with team to provide input on the day to day administrative duties while aligning with business strategies and goals
- Responsible for answering all phone calls and email queries from patients and others
- Ensures all referrals and appointments are dealt with in a timely manner
- Assists with prescription process and registration forms
- Provides excellent customer care
- Maintains professional and up to date technical knowledge by reviewing literature, internet searches, and attending educational workshops;
- Comfortable with working at various locations and settings
- Adheres to dress code and personnel security regulations
- Independently manages territory to ensure reach and frequency of targets are being met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 or more years of relevant work experience (healthcare/administration/sales)
- Must be comfortable around cannabis and have basic knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster a positive work environment
- Experience with the use of clinical databases or CRM systems.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills with G-Suite and social media platforms.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Professional appearance and manners
- Strong analytical, cross-functional team and leadership skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with openness to new ideas and the flexibility to adapt positively to changes in direction, priorities, schedules, or responsibilities.
- Proficient in English and French with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License and access to vehicle for territory coverage
Please submit resumes ONLY through Indeed. We regret that only those who are qualified will be contacted. Please do not contact poster.
Thank you to those who apply. Based on previous experience, the exceptional response rate demands that only those with the required experience will be contacted.
This position is only open to those legally entitled to work in Canada.
Job Type: Commission
Job Type: Contract
- French (Preferred)