NOIC ACADEMY (Formerly New Oriental International College) is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Being a full-time, high-end private boarding secondary school, it has offered the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) since 2004. In March 2015, it was authorized by the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) to become an IB World School, offering the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
NOIC ACADEMY provides comprehensive, one-stop and individualized VIP teaching service. Secondary credit courses, IELTS/TOEFL, university application counselling and social activities are integrated on campus. The leading figures from many different fields in North America are often invited to introduce both opportunities and challenges in their respective domains, which can guide students to make the right major choice, plan their career in advance, obtain wide international views and stimulate them to study harder.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We are looking for qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of GRE/GMAT/SAT instructors. Most classes run on Saturdays or Sundays for 3-6 hours. One-on-one tutoring can be arranged on weekdays based on both students' and instructor’s availability.
- In-depth knowledge of the test formats, requirements, marking criteria, skills assessed, etc.
- High scores on one or more of the tests: GRE, GMAT,SAT
- High standards of professional practice and quality of teaching
- Reliable, punctual, and passionate in teaching
- Teaching experience is required
- MUST BE fluent in Mandarin and English
Promotions and full-time positions are also available.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $35.00 to $45.00 /hour
- GMAT/ GRE Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)