RPM eco offers an integrated management system for recyclables. From the collection of products, to our recycling process and water treatment, RPM eco reduces the impact of contaminated materials on health and the environment.
Visit us at rpm.eco to learn more.
- Management of the territory served by the collection center.
- Assure the increase in volumes recovered and processed.
- Maintaining the current customer base by providing quality customer service.
- Representation with industry partners.
- Implement and maintain environmental, health & safety programs.
- Coordinate production activities.
- Management of subcontractors and operating staff.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- College Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Ability to develop markets.
- Very good bilingual communicator (English and French).
- Natural leader.
- Autonomous, able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Professional in all aspects of his work.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Leader in health & safety of the plant.
- Management experience (an asset)
- Mastery of the Office Suite.
- Competitive salary.
- Company vehicle.
- Collective insurance.
- Continuing education.
- Dynamic work environment and committed team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent