Position Overview – Sales Arborist
As a Sales Arborist your results will show as you look to develop new and ongoing business for the local Davey Tree team. In partnership with the District Manager and a solid team at the local office, you will work with current clients and look to establish new ones using our storied history and performance as key elements to showcase.
- Responsibilities will include generating profitable sales for the territory.
- Focus on new business development.
- Deliver excellent client experience in all interactions.
- Preparing work scheduling.
- Following up with clients and managing your accounts.
- 3-year Industry experience.
- Certified Arborist.
- Valid provincial driver’s license.
- Two-year post-secondary degree.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Landscape Exterminator PHC License an asset.
- Ability to work safely as part of a team and possess the willingness to learn and progress.
- Excellent Benefits package, RRSP and careers advancement opportunities.
- Competitive bonus structure
- Extensive on- board training
- Company vehicle provided
- Employee owned company with stock purchase available after 1 year of service.
- Davey provides ongoing training.
Davey Tree Expert Co. of Canada, Limited has been performing tree care and vegetation management services across Canada since 1930. With over 850 employees, we continuously pride ourselves on unmatched quality and safety. Davey Tree is the leading full-service tree care provider for residential, commercial, utility line clearing and forestry consulting throughout Canada. All crews are professionally trained to ensure the scope of our work is completed safely, and well before any deadlines.
With residential tree service offices across Canada, Davey and our employees are dedicated to providing all aspects of professional Tree care for our customers. Davey tree arborists live and work in your community. Our widespread team allows us to build a relationship with our clients to provide an exceptional customer experience.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, provincial law.
Reference ID: 067
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Arborist: 3 years (Preferred)