Our Telecom client (Bell Canada) is looking to hire an experienced IT Software Deployment Manager to work on major releases for an enterprise level application.
The candidate must have 3+ years of experience in the following disciplines.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute the tasks required for a successful software deployment.
- Provide detailed and summary updates to team and executives on a timely and status basis.
- Manage status of systems / software deployments.
- Report and action any exceptions/problems etc...
- Provide detailed root analysis on deployment actions successful or un-successful as required.
- Provide clear and concise communication regarding deployments and incidents.
Experience 3+ years
- Technical experience in an IT department with agile software development projects.
- IT management experience in Telecom environment is a strong asset.
- Ability to work nights and weekends during deployments.
Moerae Solutions Incorporated values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. MSi welcomes and encourages people with disabilities and is committed to ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that maintains dignity and independence. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment/selection process as a result of disability.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00-$50.00 per hour
- IT: 1 year (Preferred)
- software release: 1 year (Preferred)