Firenza Plumbing & Heating Ltd. is currently seeking licensed G1 Technicians with Boiler and Make Up Air Unit Experience in Highrise and Commercial applications. 313A License is preferred with experience in Air Conditioning Fields such as Split systems and Roof top Units.
Firenza Plumbing & Heating Ltd. is a 24 hour service company and has been in business since 1989. Our company consists of 120 staff including apprentices, highly qualified licensed plumbers, gas fitters, welders, steam fitters, heating technicians, project coordinators, estimators, and office staff. We are qualified in furnace and boiler installation, repairing boilers and pumps, all aspects of plumbing, heating, gas, air conditioning, drains, sprinklers and water-mains.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a G1 HVAC / 313A - A/C Technician
- Current and up-to-date G1 License (Gas Technician 1) - A MUST
- Current 313A Air conditioning license - Preferred
- Must be able to work Independently
- Must be able to join the Emergency on call rotation team.
- 5 years minimum experience
- Located in Toronto and Greater Toronto Area
- Driver's License / Abstract in good standing
- Fluent in English - written and verbal
- Troubleshooting the cause of heating and cooling system failures to identify system repair and equipment replacement.
- Inspect and evaluate HVAC equipment components to determine the condition and recommend preventative maintenance and repair.
- Servicing boilers, pumps, make up air units, and preventative maintenance in a High-Rise environment
- Must be able to service and install all types of air conditioning systems
- Be part of 24 hour after hour service rotation
- Room for growth within the company
- Continuous training provided
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits plan
- Service Vehicle provided
- Cell phone provided
- Uniforms provided
Related keywords: hvac, hvac technician, refrigeration, gas technician, g3
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
We recommend masks be worn should you not feel 100%. Sanitize hands when entering our building. Our building is cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- How many years of HVAC, Hydronic Heating, A/C Experience do you have
- 313A Air Conditioning License (preferred)
- Gas License (G1) (required)
Work Location: In person