Elizabeth Stanley Event Design is looking for fun and outgoing professionals to join our Event Team roster. Our team works year round on a variety of special events from corporate and fundraising galas to weddings and private celebrations in the Vancouver area.
Our Event Team is responsible for event set up and tear down including, but not limited to, pipe & drape, event furniture, florals and other decor items for our events. Qualified candidates must be able to act independently on event sites with limited supervision, while maintaining a professional attitude and going above and beyond for our clients.
- Setup & take-down of pipe & drape, event furniture and other decor items.
- Proper packing and care of all items onsite and in transportation.
- A positive “Can Do” attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule of daytime, evenings, weekends, holidays and split shifts.
- Able to work well with other crew members and is able to take direction from the Team Lead.
- Must be able to perform all physical aspects of the job.
- Must be able to work long hours on your feet and can lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to work independently on tasks and complete them in a timely manner.
- Communicates clearly in English.
- Valid BC Class 5 drivers license.
- Previous experience in events, film or hospitality is an asset but is not required.
Salary is based on experience.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Freelance
- Secondary School (Required)
- Lower Mainland, BC (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)